Thursday, May 14, 2020

Lilly Project Final piece

Lilly Final Piece 





Texture file 












   The final piece for the Lilly project was a showcase of my new design for a Lilly with the color application learned from the first part of the project. The results did not come out in the way that I would have liked as It worked a lot better up close, but looked messy when looking at it normally. I feel this may be due to either the use of the black shading on the flower or the way that i have drawn out the textures style as a whole. 
   The projects final product as a result suffered and although I will be later re- visiting this and producing a new final product for the section that reflects what I have learned better and the results of the projects questions better. This project I did not set a large amount of time for the final product as I didn't imagine I would have these issues with the design and texture style themselves. Spending to much on this product would have taken planned time away from other areas and future projects, so is something that I can go back to to change the way I went about the final result. 
   For the re visit of this final piece I am going to try and replicate this peace as a more realistic, rather then stylized model and texture. 










No comments:

Post a Comment