Friday, January 8, 2021

Reflection

 Conclusion and Reflection 


During this project, I feel I managed to achieve my goal towards testing, as a means of exploring more ways that I can use the 'Sense of the self'. I feel I have learned more from this semester then my previous both practically and in theory. 

I intend to carry on this project to my third semester, but focusing it towards a final piece that strings all the things I have learned into one demonstrative piece. I aim to do one play through rather than multiple test levels as it is not experimental in that same way - it is a culmination of my tests. 

There are problems with my testing, similar to other projects. Due to the current situation, its difficult to get players to play test so my tests feature a small sample size, which means I can not set up a specific 'control' group in the way that I would like. My playtester sees both the first and second levels in tandem, which could skew their feelings and results. I've learned some interesting ideas and observations through this, even if the results aren't very thorough.

No comments:

Post a Comment