Friday, January 8, 2021

Design and model Progress

 Owl 3D design 


Owl spirit designs. By Yasmine Brough



     I started modeling out some of the concepts. I played around with the Idea of a different stylized mask. However I liked the original mask a lot more, so used this one for a base to construct the final one. I modeled two versions of the bodies that I liked, The hunched one and the vase shaped one. The vase shaped one looked the same from all angles. Were as the hunched one looked different every angle and I liked this effect so that's the one I went with.  


Final owl spirit model. By Yasmine Brough




Grave prop progress. By Yasmine Brough



                                             Texture Tests 


Texture test gravestone. By Yasmine Brough


Texture test grave stone. By Yasmine Brough



Texture test gravestone. By Yasmine Brough









No comments:

Post a Comment