Friday, January 10, 2020

Time Constraints

Condensing

During these few months of the semester I found it very difficult to balance my MA and work life. I struggled to get on to part time hours and with the complications with my uni work I feel the project suffered due to these factors.

For these reasons I decided to condense the project.

The First Set Of Corridors

For the first corridor I ended up condensing the project to were the carousel horse couldn't be textured or posed in the way that i wanted. However I don't feel this effected the experiment to much as this prop was to be the most stand out between the phonograph and the horse. So this prop standing out even more due to just a flat grey texture wasn't as problematic as it would have been for other props.
This I did make sure to consider as a factor that could possibly effect my test results though.

The Second Set Of Corridors

The second set of corridors I made sure that I would prevent the previous issues and focus completely on juts the test itself. I condensed It down to just focusing on the effects of colors on the player. This I didn't make any models for and just focused on block maps and block textures.

The Third Set Of Corridors

The third set of corridors I used the same setting as the first set of corridors to help save on some time, while also being able to compare the corridors results better and decided to test lighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment