Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Darwin Corridor

 Darwin's den project


       After Looking through my past projects I have decided on a environment that I would like to use to incorporate my past projects. I have decided to do a corridor environment based on Darwin. While looking at the library scene I felt I wanted an environment with a mixture of magic and reality. I loved the idea of a science experiment gone wrong that created something not of this reality. 

    The story that I'm wanting to tell through the transition is the idea that Darwin and his family became more reclusive and his studies of evolution escalated in to trying to replicate evolution rather then just studying it. Turing him and his wife into a clockwork finches. I am wanting the location to be based very closely to the real Darwin house, to help with portraying this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment